Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Time Flux Distortion Capacitor is Complete!

June 3, 2011

I have finally completed the time flux distortion capacitor. This will allow me to go back in time and prevent modern day racial discrimination. Because Martin Luther King Jr. represents the strongest influence in race relations through his stalwart belief in nonviolent justice, his prominent rhetoric, and his constant leadership through boycotts and marches for civil liberties, I will visit him first. I will prevent Martin Luther King Jr.'s assassination by traveling to April 4, 1968, the day of his assassination and warn him of the impeding danger. I am currently making a decoy MLK Jr. to put on the balcony where he was shot. Once his assassination is avoided, I will bring him back to three major events changing the future forever. He will speak with the Second Continental Congress prior to the finalization of the United States Declaration of Independence. With Martin Luther King's influential rhetoric and convincing arguments on the equality of people, they will surely alter the declaration for the betterment of society in the twenty-first century. Lastly, he will speak with President Franklin D. Roosevelt on February 19, 1942 to talk him out of Executive Order 9066. This order proclaimed the right of Americans to intern the Japanese during World War II. Once all of these events are changed, America's future can become one of great diversity and equality thus eliminating racism. The following log details information upon my return from my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment